Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 9 september 2010

LOVE it!

Hello again!
Anyone ever heard about 'LOVE' magazine? I'd never seen it untill last wednesday when I was picking out some new magazines at the AKO-store. I thought it was new, but this issue appears to be the 4th.
'LOVE' is published twice a year and was founded in the U.K.
Magazineboutique.com describes 'LOVE' as; "a twice-yearly compendum of inspiration - for designers, for artists, for anyone looking for visual ideas; for anyone who loves fashion and design so much that they want to climb inside the heads of their heroes. LOVE opens its readers to the most exciting developments in music and art as well as fashion to reveal the shape of tomorrow's aesthetics in its purest form."
I have to say, the magazine has beautiful photoshoots, is super thick and is full of the hottest ads.
The latest issue, The Gorgeous Issue A/W 10, is published with several different covers of Gorgeous women. Every one of these women is featured in a piece on 'diverse perceptions of female beauty'. I went for the Gisele Bündchen-cover myself.
Although the magazine is a bit expensive, € 11,99, I'm sure I'll keep buying it. I'm sort of 'collecting' special foreign fashion magazines and LOVE definitely should be in my collection. And by the way,
 € 24,-  isn't that much for a whole year!
Buy this people!

XoXo, Justine W.

Gisele on the cover

Britain's Next Top Model's Abbey Clancy



A girly Elle MacPherson for 'LOVE'


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten