Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 8 september 2010

WHAT are you doing?!

Morning guys!
OMG I've been soooo busy with school stuff, it's crazy!
Last week was my first week and you won't believe the pile of homework we got instantaneously!
For example; we had to buy this styrofoam torso and got one little piece of Ebb Cotton (75x75 cm) of which we had to design 10 different outfits with pleats, draw the most interesting view and photograph all sides.
And I can definitely say, it was one hell of a job! You won't believe how much time this assignment took!
Nice detail; we've got the same assignment again for this week, only this time it's not pleats but ruffles/wrinkles we need to work on. Bye bye free time...
Haha, now I'm making it sound like I don't enjoy doing all this, but I do! Homework could be much worse!
Here are some designs and drawings I made last week. Please tell me what you think of them, I'm very curious about others opnions!

XoXo, Justine W.














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten