Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 9 december 2010

Pre-Christmas gift! (I bought myself but... whatever)

Just like I promised, a new post today.
I gave away this little hint yesterday, saying that something special arrived at my house.
Well.... here it is!
After a pointless search through Amsterdam looking for a new pair of black, flat boots, I started looking online and found the perfect pair. Jimmy Choo's 'Wylie' boots from their last winter collection, for a great reduced price! The original price was about € 900,- and now they were offered for only € 350,-!
It took a lot of work getting them here, since the website I bought them on wasn't shipping to The Netherlands. The journey my in Italy, handmade boots took, started in the USA, followed by Canada and were than send to Holland. Now they've finally arrived and I couldn't be happier! My old boots started falling apart a couple of months ago, so my need for a new pair got bigger and bigger!
They're made of super soft black leather and both sides have an eagle on them made entirely of studs.
Kinda feels like a fabulous pre-Christmas gift!
Here are some quick photo's I took. Any opinions about my latest purchase?

And Fireworksss! 
(also started working with Photoshop which I just got =P obviously not that amazing yet, haha!)

Tha boots!

Big Bird =D






1 opmerking:

  1. so great shoes:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen