Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 8 december 2010

LANVIN for H&-Me!!

Dear people!
It has been more than 2 weeks since H&M launched their LANVIN collection and because of school, my birthday (Yeeeejjj I'm now 22!) and 'Sinterklaas', a national holiday in Holland, I wasn't able to post my purchases until now. Buttt.... here they are!
This time we went earlier than ever! Me and my two friends Doreen and Elza didn't even go to sleep and we're sitting in front of the store at 1.45 AM. No way we would miss out on these fabulous dresses, shoes and accessories! An hour later other people were joining us in line and we had a lot of fun, even though it felt like we were spending the night on the top of an 'Alaska mountain'. (Thank God for Uggs!)
At 5 AM H&M started handing out the wristbands and as soon as we'd captured those, including a beautiful 100% wool LANVIN scarf (I chose the pink one which I loooveee!), we ran to Starbucks at Amsterdam's Central Station to warm up with a delicious Caramel Macchiato! We arrived back at the store at 07.00 AM and there was only one hour more left to wait. It wasn't that crowded after all, I think around a 100 people had made it to the store at 8 AM.
It seemed so perfect; 15 minutes to shop! But 15 minutes to shop, trying things on 'and' buy the things you like, really isn't that much! After a stressful half hour we were standing in front of H&M with about 2 to 3 bags each, filled with amazing LANVIN items we'd been dying to get since the announcement last September.
I ended up buying the - to die for - black one sleeve cocktail dress, the pink flowered dress, the flowered shoes with eye-catching turquoise ribbon, the t-shirt dress with fabulous tule collar, the leopard clutch and the dark purple lipstick. I also bought the purple, oversized bow-tie from the mens collection. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'll find something ;) just wait!
I'm sooo happy with everything I bought! Especially the black dress, which I wore on my birthday I was celebrating in the 'Jimmy Woo' 3 days later. Together with my shocking new lipstick it was quiet the appearance! Received a lot of compliments that night, which made me feel even more like a birthday girl than I already felt!
I promise you all a new post... tomorrowwww! Because something very exciting arrived at my house today!
What do you think of my LANVIN purchases and what did you all get?
Have a great night everybody!

XoXo, Justine W.

Shopping windows that bring you in a happy mood!

The three of us
(Excuse us for looking a little stoned =P that's just what no sleep does to people)

Me & Doreen

Me trying the dress @ home (No, I didn't cut my hair, it's just behind these puffy shoulders =P )

 
Pink wool scarf we received                                     My beauty.... =D

T-shirt dress                                            flower ruffle dress

      leopard clutch                         deep purple lipstick                              flowered pumps



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten