Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 4 november 2010

LANVIN for H&M, what are the designs based on?

Hello again!
I really couldn't help myself but I've spend all day googling the LANVIN for H&M collection.
I'm totally in love with all the pieces and I was dying to see people's showroom pic's to get a closer look.
During the day I got happier and happier with everything I saw. A lot of cute little boxes that come with all the accessories, good looking fabrics, even better looking colors and last but not least, the wonderful shopping bag that you'll receive with your purchases. The bag alone is worth buying stuff! I love it!
All these classic Lanvin looks are reinvented by Alber Elbaz and the results are amazing.
But I was thinking about all the people who are just buying H&M designer collections because a designer is involved. Do people really know where the designs come from and what they are based on?
That's why I looked up a few of Lanvin's catwalk creations from the last couple of seasons to show where the H&M designs truly come from.
Did you know this and are you satisfied with how the H&M collection turned out now you've seen this?


Ruffle dress

Painted earrings

Power sleeve dress

One shoulder ruffle dress

Wide ballerina dress

Sparkling, wrap pumps

Puffy sleeve dress

Pearl necklace

Puffy one shoulder dress
Painted necklaces

The flower print



3 opmerkingen:

  1. erg leuk om te zien zo!

    neem eens kijkje op mijn blog en volg me als je wilt xxxx http://ahugeheartforfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen