Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 2 november 2010

LANVIN for H&M collection revealed!

'Evening people!
Today has been a great one if you ask me. I woke up early at 7AM, and the first thought that hit my mind was; "The Lanvin collection! Today! Online!"
I rushed downstairs to pick up my laptop and opened the H&M website and... I was kinda disappointed!
The page wasn't available until 8AM! I had to wait another hour! (OK, a bit stupid of me not checking the launch-time but... whatever!) While I was up already I looked up my favorite blog, Nitrolicious, and surprisingly enough (actually not that surprising because she always seems to be the first one receiving H&M images and information) she had already posted the new 'Lanvin' video. The 'Fashion Show Short Film' shows a hotel with all kinds of things happening behind closed doors and in the hallways. The models show you lovely dresses, shoes, jewelry and sunglasses in a fun way. The film goes on for about 4,5 minute and it sure got me really (and I mean REALLY!) excited for the collection and I couldn't wait for a closer look!
When I got back to the H&M website again at 8AM, I expected to see the complete collection from a closer view, but unfortunately the 'film' I had just seen on Wendy's blog was the only thing that got launched today. The complete collection will be online next Thursday.
I went to school and when I got back home later I couldn't help myself checking the video again. I loved it so much! I opened Nitrolicious again and spotted a new post! The collection overview!
Finally a good look at what Alber Elbaz has created for us!
I L.O.V.E. almost the entire collection! It looks very well made and the fabrics look pretty beautiful. The colours, although there's a lot of black, are truly gorgeous! What's not to like?! Mr. Elbaz has picked out some of his greatest designs and has managed to make everything look just as amazing as the originals from his Lanvin collections. I've picked out some things I totally adore of which you can see images below. Prices in Euro's aren't available yet so I'll give you all Dollar prices for now.
How do you feel about H&M's newest collaboration? Disappointed or excited, like me?

The Blazer ( 99,-)
I really like the encrusted buttons =D

Purse ( 49,95)

Yellow dress ( 199,-)

Encrusted black ruffle dress ( 199,-)

Pink ruffle dress ( $ 199,-)

Black puffy shoulder dress ( 199,-)
(Totally adore this piece!)

Flowered pumps ( 99,-)
Love the turqoise combined with flowers!

Black ruffled skirt ( 59,95)

Long pearl necklace ( 49,95)

Black lace ruffles skirt ( 99,-)

One (puffy) shoulder dress ( 199,-)

(All images are originally made by Wendy Lam from Nitrolicious.)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten