Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 15 april 2010

The girls are back!

Morning ladies!
I have a date the 28th of May! And I bet you do too! Aren’t we all going to the movies with our 4 best friends?! Sex and the City 2 will hit theatres in Holland and I’m guessing a 2nd blockbuster is on it’s way!
Last Monday the newest trailer was released with a couple of exciting new details added. One of them being the fact that Aidan (!!!), Carrie’s former marriage-material, returns and may cause some trouble for Big and Carrie… And while Carrie is getting close to her BFF (Best Funiture Friend, LOL) again on the other side of the world, Big is getting distracted by Penelope Cruz! I mean… WHAT IS GOING ONNN?!
I’m soooo excited to see the movie! Too bad we have to wait for almost 6 more weeks… But, I do think it’ll be worth the wait from what I’ve seen.
I’d like to add that I really love the new movie poster. It’s kind of similar to the first one, they just gave her a different outfit and transformed The City into a sparkling, hot and sunny dessert and I have to say, it got me more excited right away!
Both of the posters and the newest trailer I have posted below. Watch it and love it! Any It-bags, -shoes, -dresses spotted already?!

poster 1


Poster 2



1 opmerking: