Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 8 april 2010

O MY GODDDD!

I’ve been so busy with… well… everything besides my blog lately, I think it has been about 3 weeks since my last post, so it’s about time for an update, right?!
As I’ve mentioned before the H&M Garden Collection launched the 25th of March, and me and my friend Doreen got up early and went to the store about 09.15AM. When we got there, there were around 5 other girls standing in line for H&M’s Spring must-haves. That’s not too many so I thought it wouldn’t be too hard to get my hands on the ‘amazing’ red dress… WRONG! When the doors opened at 10AM, we ran (how pathetic :P haha) down the stairway, and… were completely surprised by the fact that there were already a lot of women shopping the collection! It turned out H&M opened the inside entrance earlier than the front, which they never do! Of course… when I got to the clothes, ‘my dress’… was gone! I was sooo disappointed! A week earlier the collection launched in the Online Shop, and the first thing I did was put the dress in my shopping basket. When I wanted to place my order a few minutes later… My size was already sold out!
I couldn’t believe this! How is it possible I missed out twice (!) on the dress that I wanted sooo bad for months! This was unacceptable! When I got home, I immediately jumped behind my laptop and searched http://www.marktplaats.nl/ (Dutch Ebay) for my dress. The next day I made a deal. OK, I had to pay a little extra, but… I GOT MY DRESS! :D I’ll post a pic of me wearing it later today ;)
I also had a little fight with H&M about my online order btw! I had ordered most of the things I wanted online, so I didn’t need to go to the store to get them. About a week after the official launch my order was about to be shipped, but as I checked my items one more time, I noticed a dress was missing in my order! I called right away and was told the supplier wasn’t able to deliver the dress anymore, and that they were very, very sorry… I was furious! I could have picked it up in the store before but I didn’t because I would receive it at home! When I finally got over the fact that I wasn’t receiving the dress… the rest of my order got delivered. And guess what?! 2 other dresses also got deleted! I’m mad, but it turned out that calling H&M doesn’t help, so I think I just had bad luck (!) this time…
For now, I promise this will be my last post about The Garden Collection :P enough is enough, right?!

See you soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten