Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 23 april 2010

A shot of romance

Once in a while a girl just needs a little romance right? Well, I do and since I’m a true sucker for romantic comedies, I couldn’t wait for the Back-up Plan to hit theatres, so I watched it last night. I totally loved it! Leading rolls are played by Jennifer Lopez and Alex O’Loughlin (I’m in love BTW :P).
The film is about Zoë, a thirty-something girl who has been searching for Mr. Right but still hasn’t found him yet. She’d love to start a family, but getting pregnant is kinda hard without a man, so she decides to get pregnant through insemination. Right after her appointment she meets a guy, Stan, who of course, turns out to be Mr. Right. They fall in love, but then she’s finds out she's pregnant from her first try being inseminated. How do you keep a guy when you’re having someone else’s babies?! Yes, that’s right. Babies. She’s having twins in the movie. Really funny of course, because in real life she also has twins together with singer Marc Anthony.
I really enjoyed watching this movie. I’ve always loved Jennifer in movies. Some of my favourites are The Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan and Selena.
I think this movie will be a great comeback for her, since this is her first movie in 4 years.
Her haircut looks really good btw, I think it makes her look very pretty.
Also, a lotttt of Louboutin’s (my favourite!!!) in the movie! I’m guessing she’s Christian Louboutin’s new best friend since her last single, Louboutins, came out.
About Alex O’Loughlin… well… he’s just really hot! And very cute also. Even I would want kids with him :P and you must know, I actually don’t want any! I think I’ll just wait for him to call me then…
Girls, go see this movie if you like a good laugh and if you’re in need of a shot of romance! This is a good one!

In theaters 17-06-10



Told you he looks good (A) ?!

1 opmerking:

  1. I am going to have to pass on this movie -- I think Jennifer Lopez is just the worst actress on earth. I don't know why they keep making movies with her in it!

    Who's been painting my roses red?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen