Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Drama all over again!


Today was announced that Titanic, my all-time favorite movie, will return to theaters again in 2012! And not in he original version, but in 3D! As it will probably be the closest I'll ever get to Leo, I can't wait! haha, I'm sure he will even like me with those weird glasses on :P
When Titanic came out in 1997, I was only 9 years old and not allowed to watch it in the cinema. The only thing I saw was the trailer on TV, but I remember being obsessed right away. I needed to see that movie! When it finally came out on video (Wow, that's a word I haven't used in ages :P ) I had saved up all of my pocket money so I could buy this movie I was so curious about.
I went to the store, payed like 30,- guilders (which was A LOT back then for a little kid like me) and I remember also receiving a film poster that I hang above my bed immediatly. I got home, watched it, watched it and.... watched it again. I was in love! Leo, the story, the amazing ship... everything!
Don't ask me how many times I've watched it by now, seriously, I have no idea, but I'm sure it'll be arround 25 times... maybe more :P
As you can understand, I'm very excited I'll finally be able to watch it in 3D (!) on the big screen. I know, 2012.... but I think it'll be worth the wait! Look at James Cameron's Avatar, a huge succes! Would he ever risk to ruin his 'baby' by changing it into a 3D movie?! I don't think so, we should trust this amazing director! :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten