Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 15 maart 2010

H&M's 'garden' ROCKS!

Images and reviews about H&M's Spring Garden Colection are everywhere, I know.
I do think I have to add a little story about that.
The official lauch date for the collection was suppose to be March 25th and I thought it was probably going to be like they do with every designer collection, everything available from 10.00 AM on a specific date. But when I walked into H&M last saturday, there were allready some pieces in store! At first I was thrilled because I've been waiting for this collection for months!
But I took a day off work the 25th to go shopping, especially for this collection, and if I hadn't seen some of it is allready available I could have missed out on some of the items I really want to have!
Why, H&M? Why launch this huge campaign, give a collection its own website?! It doesn't make any sense to me but I guess it's all part of some very special strategy or something.... :p haha
But now the good part... I allready have some of the collection hanging in my closet! :D
I bought the lightpink ruffled strapless dress (I'm becoming a bridesmade at my aunt's wedding and I think this will be a great one to wear, maybe combined with my green suede Louboutin Greissimo's and my green sparkling Otazu necklace), the flowered shorts, the blue tank, also in white and the long cardigan.
I also ordered some items in the online shop since they allready offer a small part of the collection too.
I ordered the white dress which comes also in blue, the white flowered top, the top with the wide sleeves in light pink, white and antracite, and the flowered leggings.
Now let's hope the rest of the collection will hit stores the 25th, like it is suppose to!
I need the red strapless dress, the multicolor dress, the blue flowered dress...and... well... I lost track! THERE'S TOO MUCH! :D




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten