Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 10 maart 2010

Saturday, GaGa-day

Last saturday was definitly GaGa-day for me.
When Lady GaGa's Monster Ball Tour started I was very dissapointed to find out that she wasn't doing the show in The Netherlands, but last week Live Nation announced she has extended her tour!!! She'll perform in the Gelredome in Arnhem the 15th of May! After seeing her live @ Paradiso in Amsterdam last July, I need (need NEEED) to be there again, so I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale saturday morning! I'll be going with my friend Elza and maybe.... my dad will come! Haha, isn't that hilarious?! :D I'm soooooooo excited! Can't wait!
One thing, I went out friday night (which was reallyyyy funny btw :P ) and didn't sleep untill 07 AM, so it was kinda heavy hearing my alarm go off at 10 AM, butttt... Everything for 'The Lady' haha!
Later that day I bought the new MAC Viva Glam lipstick, Viva Glam Gaga, a bluish-pink colour. It seems like a normal pink lipstick, but once you put it on it is ummm.... well, really pink! haha
Especially for me since I never wear lipstick, only lipgloss. But for everything is a first time, right?! I'll add a picture of me wearing it later so you can see for yourself.

XoXo, Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten