Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 10 maart 2010

My blog-birth

ey everybody!

Today... is the day... a new blog is born!!! Because I'm finally starting one!
I've been reading and following different blogs for a while now and the idea of starting my own just got more and more tempting every day. So... Here I am!
On my blog I'll post everything I'd like to share with you guys. Things about fashion, cool gadgets, my favorite artists (for instance; Lady GaGa, I'm a huuugeeee fan!) and who knows what else!
I hope you all will like what I'm doing and that I can inspire you the way you did me!
Tips, questions, ideas, comments... If there's anything you think I should know, don't hesitate and tell me!
As I am at work now I'm afraid I should start doing something my boss 'does' like (haha :P), but I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hope to see you soon!

XoXo Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten