Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 14 juni 2010

Alejandro!

Hey there!
Yeah, it's really me and I'm still alive! Although it must have looked like I've been visiting the Moon or something since I haven't posted anything for like a week! Sorry guys!
I've been very busy with school and there are some exams I have to take next week for which I definately need to study a lot, that's why.
For now I'd like to share with y'all Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' video, that released last week.
Just like her previous video ('Telephone'), this a very long one. 8.44 minutes to be exact.
It is a weird (what else is new?!) video where GaGa mixes Christian and Nazi influences, what makes this, once more, a much discussed video around the globe.
Not only because of these weird Christian/Nazi elements but also because it lookes like GaGa is immitating Madonna. Remember Madonna's 'cross' performance?! And that's only one thing...!
I really love GaGa and despite the Madonna-parts I do like her new video (I love the dark sets, the dancers, the little make-up she's wearing and the off course those funny wigs). And this might be the first time I've seen her wear something normal, a black top with black trousers! Only the wig reveals this is really Lady GaGa.
Tell me what you think about the video, enjoy!

XoXo, Justine W.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. First part of the clip,the choreography, recalls old clips of Michael Jackson, and I got flashbacks of scenes from The Da Vinci Code.., all together(with indeed the Madonna-like elements) not really a new and refreshing clip. The dancers and the work of the visagists is amazingly well done though!
    I like more just to hear the song, than to see the clip..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hier heb ik een tijdje geleden ook een post over gemaakt! hele fijne blog xx

    www.sarahklevan.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen