Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 28 juni 2010

Captured!

Hey there!
Last week I did a post about Chanel's Summer make-up collection and how bad I wanted to have all of it.
Now I'm happy to say I've managed to buy myself some of the stuff. Unfortunately not all of it but before I started my make-up 'hunt' I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get my hands on the 'Nouvelle Vague' and the 'Riviera' nail polish. (So still looking for these two people!).
What I did buy; 'Mistral' nail polish, 'Super' Rouge Allure lipstick and 'Laser' Fluo Gloss.
Just did my nails (love it!). The colour matches my Louboutin heels I bought in Paris about two months ago. Very nice, if I may say so.
Wore the lipstick and gloss last saturday when I went clubbing. I must say; a little shocking (never had lips this bright and popping before!) but after looking at myself in the mirror a couple of times, I got used to my colourful lips. My friends loved it too (we all left the house very kissable :P ) so that won me over for sure.
It also matched my new necklace that I'll show you in my next post.
Like I said, I love my new buys (!), but if there's anyone who knows a store that still has the other two colours I want, let me know!

XoXo, Justine W.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten