Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 1 juni 2010

Dior, me adore!

Bonjour!
It's been a couple of days since my last post, but I had a busy weekend.
As you all know I went to see Sex and the City 2 last Friday, which I thought was very funny (I definately enjoyed the movie a lot!), on Saturday me and mum took my brother out on a shopping trip because we needed to get him an outfit for my aunts wedding next Friday (Finally I'm becoming a bridesmaid!!! :D ). Not that simple when you're shopping for someone who doesn't like fashion but has a really strong opinion about what he should wear... Pfeww.... So hard... Saturday was also my dad's birthday, and me and my brother visited him in the evening. Sunday I spended my whole day cleaning up my room, it was such a mess! But only because I moved about a week ago and that always brings a lot of chaos arround the house.
Yesterday I went to see my friend again, to see how she doing.... Next saturday is her parents funeral... still unbelievable and so not fair...
As you can see I've been doing a lot, but I'll try to keep posting when I find the time.

For now, a little about Dior Jewellery. On my last trip to Paris 3 weeks ago, I went to Galeries Lafayette, a huge department store, like Bloomingdales or Saks Fifth Avenue. In a split second I spotted a ring in the jewellery section, which almost made me drool. It was a golden Dior ring from their 'Milly-la-forêt' collection. The collection contains rings, earrings and necklaces and all items are inspired by summer, gardens, flowers, insects (only the cute ones off course) and animals.
My favourite is the 18K yellow gold 'Diorette' ring, with the huge amethyst in the middle. It is huge and hard not to notice, but I love it!
All those lovely colours, flowers and O my... that cute ladybug! I really hope Santa is planning his summer vacation to Holland 'cause I just need (neeeeeddd) this ring!
Here are some pic's, also other beautiful and cool items from this collection.
What do you think? Are they 'too much' or 'too die for'?

XoXo Justine W.

BIG... I know :P But love at first sight...

The same ring, different colours

Beautiful earrings...

The 'Diorette', a little smaller version

Also stunning...

The little frog... Soooo cute!

The 'Milly-la-forêt' campaign add

Another add...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten