Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 24 juni 2010

Low Budget Look - week 26

Morning!

It's been a couple of weeks since my last Low Budget Look post, I desperately needed to make a new one. So, here it is!
When I saw this hot pink rabbit-fur jacket on Net-a-porter.com, I fell in love with it right away. It is chique but classy and it can be sweet or you can tough it up, like I did below.
The colour is popping and if you like attention you should deffinately wear this.
Also, I immediately remembered these Jimmy Choo sandals that I'd seen before. They're catchy and pretty, but this is the kind of shoe you'd have to wear to see how beautiful it really is. And, I discovered they're on sale! 30% off guys!
The McQueen tank is amazing! A skull-print with pastel-coloured roses, pretty and cool! 
To finish this chique/edgy look, what bag would be better than Alexander Wang's 'Rocco' bag?! This laser-cut version is part of the new Fall collection. LOVE IT!
The cheaper look has, instead of hot pink, a bright coral jacket and sandals. The outfit is a little less chique than the designer look because I replaced the fur with a simple plain fabric, but I think it has the same cool edge. I didn't expect to find a jacket and shoes of the same colour, but this match is perfect!
The 'Pieces' bag is a look-a-like Alexander Wang 'Rocco' bag, complete with studs on base. The price is definately worth it. The look-a-like is almost 17 times as cheap as Wang's original!
I'm really curious about your thoughts about the looks. Let me know what you think!

XoXo, Justine W.

DESIGNER


'Rabbit Collarless jacket' - D&G - € 1290,-
'Peony' Skull-Roses cotton tank - Alexander McQueen - € 160,-
'Avedon' Slick mide-rise legging jeans - Citizens of Humanity € 199,-
'Rocco' laser-cut studded bag - Alexander Wang - € 905,-
Amethyst Pendant necklace - Roberto Cavalli - € 508,-
'Dexter' perforated suede sandals - Jimmy Choo - € 402,50 - SALE item
(All from net-a-porter)

Total price;     € 3464,50


LOW BUDGET


Pink cropped jacket - Diesel by Asos.com - € 118,75
Striped cotton top - H&M Shop Online € 7,95 - SALE item
Black tregging - H&M Shop Online - € 19,95
Alexander Wang 'Rocco' look-a-like, 'Slouchy Studded Bag' - Pieces by Asos.com - € 56,25
'Golden Light Pendant', gold plated, crystal - Kenneth Jay Lane by Max&Chloe - € 133,-
Bright Coral immitation suede sandals - H&M Shop Online - € 19,95

Total price;     € 355,85

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooi die kleurencombi's, moet zeggen dat ik toch liever collage nr. 1 in mijn kast zou willen hebben hangen haha ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen