Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 23 juni 2010

Arrived: Balenciaga bags!

Hey everyone!
It's been a week already since my latest post, so it's about time again!
Next friday I'll have my Math and Economics exams, so after that... I'll have time to blog again! (Finally...!)
For now... I'd like to share some very good news with you guys...
Designer webshop Mytheresa.com has added Balenciaga to their selection! But not just sunglasses, which are available elsewhere online, also shoes, bags (!) and wallets!
It is the first online-shop to sell Balenciaga bags. A couple of items from the PRE-FALL '10 collection; Giant Work Tote, Giant City Tote, Covered Giant City Tote, Classic Papier Tote and the Giant Envelope Clutch.
Colours are 'Anthracite', 'Seigle' (sandy beige), 'Bois de Rose' (a very light pink colour) and 'Castagne' (mid brown).
Personally I really love the Giant City Tote in 'Bois de Rose'. It is a light colour that matches with almost everything, and I think it will be a good replacement for the usual white bag.
Mytheresa.com also selected the lovely studded leather ballerinas in 'Anthracite', 'Seigle' and 'Bois de Rose'.
The ballerinas cost € 345,- and price range for the bags is between € 675,- for clutches and € 1345,- for the Covered Giant City Tote.
Go and check out the new collection and let me know what you think!

XoXo, Justine W.

Giant Work Tote, 'Bois de Rose'                                      Covered Giant City Tote, 'Seigl'
At Mytheresa.com they offer the Giant City Tote
in 'Bois de Rose', not the Giant Work Tote, shown
here, but I couldn't find the right picture and I really
wanted to show this colour. They do have this model
in 'Anthracite' and 'Castagne'.

Studded leather ballerina, 'Anthracite'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten