Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 28 juni 2010

Buys, buys, buys!

Last weekend I finally had some spare time to shop again, and I really needed to while I'm leaving for Italy next saturday!
Besides robbing Chanel I bought a couple of other nice things at H&M and Zara.
Two cool necklaces, a 'blush' jacket (Trend), a braided belt and a few tops at H&M, and a blue skinny jeans and a camel coloured skinny at Zara.
I'm loving the H&M jacket but unfortunately I won't be able to wear it this week since it is so FREAKIN' hot over here! I wore it last weekend at night and even then it was too warm to wear it. Well... maybe after my vacation.
I'm leaving for Italy with two friends in 5 days and I seriously can't wait! BTW, wouldn't it be great if Holland makes it to the Soccer World Cup final and wins while I'm in Italy?! (Italy won the Cup last time, 4 years ago, but since they're out already... :P ) When that happens... MY OH MY... will we party! But let's watch today's game first. At 4PM it is 'on' with Slovakia and even though it won't be the easiest match for us, I think (hope) the Dutch will win. Let's pray everybody! ;)
But back to my shopping trip, here are some pictures from the things I've bought. Opinions?

                    Really like the colours! OK, I know it's                      Also love this one,
                    hot outside, but this also gets me                                 a rope necklace with pieces
                    in a Summer mood :)                                                       of black/smoke plastic.
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten