Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 3 juni 2010

Some girls 'wanna' dance to the beat of the track

Hey there!
When I go off to work, I allways take my bike. It is an half hour ride from home through a very peacefull and quiet neighbourhood. Every day I'm enjoying the beautiful nature (well, actually only when the weather is good) while I'm listening to my favourite music on my BB.
A couple of weeks ago my earphones broke and I just couldn't find the time to get me some new ones.
All those days without music were awful. It seems like those half hour rides take 3 times as long as usual, and all you hear are bees and flies crashing on your forehead. Like I said... Awful!
Last weekend I finally bought a new pair! This time I thought it might be better to spend a little more on new earphones since all the cheaper ones (Apple for instance) break down quite fast.
As a huge GaGa-fan, what could be better than Monster 'Heartbeats' by Lady GaGa?!
They are different, look glamourous and off course the sound is amazing! They come with a protective case, shaped like a triangle, just like the earphones.
What's also special about them is that the wire is flat what makes it tangle-resistant. How great is that?!
They are available in Bright Chrome, Black Chrome and Rose Red. I went for Bright Chrome, as it suits almost everything I wear (and they were the most shiny :P ).
What colour would you choose?

XoXo Justine W.

(one more thing:    Yeeeey! My 30th post! :D )

Monster 'Heartbeats' by lady GaGa, Bright Chrome
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Met je BB kun je ook muziek luisteren zonder oordopjes. ;-) Maar ik begrijp ook dat je liever dit wil dragen. Ik zou zelf ook kiezen voor Bright Chrome. COOOL! :D

    Al iets over je toelating gehoord?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Is it better if I reply in english? :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen