Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 23 juni 2010

Wish-list items!!!

I know I'm really (!) late with this...(shame on me! How could I have missed this?!) but I just discovered the new Chanel 'Les Pop-up' make-up Summer Collection and I'm in L.O.V.E with it all!
Especially the nail polishes are TO DIE FOR! Bright and fresh colours that really 'pop' when you wear them.
Last year 'Jade' was the must-have nail polish, this summer it is 'Nouvelle Vague'. An ocean-blue'ish colour that deffinately reminds me of summer. Other colours, 'Mistral' and 'Riviera', are also gorgeous!
The lipsticks and glosses are amazing too. Available in hot pink (Gloss Fluo Laser), soft pink (Bikini Peach) and bright coral (Gloss Fluo Pop).
Unfortunately the collection is sold out almost everywhere, so if you can still find some of it somewhere, let me know please! I'm in desperate need of 'Nouvelle Vague' nails and 'Gloss Fluo Laser' lips!

XoXo, Justine W.

The Chanel 'Les Pop-up' summer collection

'Nouvelle Vague', 'Riviera', 'Mistral'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten