Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 6 mei 2010

Let the summer begin!

For about 3 weeks H&M's summer swimwear campaign is all over the place. In magazines, on the internet and on billboards.
Since I've been searching for new bikinis for a while now, I was verry happy to see the new ads. The colours are great and finally they designed some new prints! (I was getting a bit bored by those flowered and striped bikinis that seem to return every season).
The new stuff looks good, and.... it's SupeR cheap! Only about € 10,- for a top and bottoms!
When I got to the store I was dissapointed to find out the collection hadn't arrived yet, but when I checked my e-mail this morning, H&M had sent me a mail which said: In stores now!!!
So I rushed to the online shop and ordered 6 bikinis right away!
Can't wait for them to arrive! Unfornately I won't be able to wear them until July 3rd, then I'm taking off to Italy for 2 weeks! I'm so excited!
What do you think about the new swimwear collection?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten