Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 11 mei 2010

New arrivals @ H&M again!

New arrivals in the H&M online shop today! Accessories, underwear, tops, dresses, shoes and.... again new swimwear! I couldn't resist and ordered a couple bikinis (I know, I know, again... but half of them probably won't fit anyway, so now I just have more styles to choose from). I also ordered two pair of shoes, bright blue and blush pink suede (imitation) sandals, and a gold/silver multi-chain necklace...
I think these blue sandals will match with a lot of items from The Garden Collection because the blue seems like the same colour used in the collection. Lets hope so! I'm not sure about the blush pink sandals... I'm curious to see what they look like for real and how they fit. The straps look a little thick but I like the colour, so I'll just have to wait for the delivery.
My previous order is shipping any minute now, can't wait for it to arrive! (And remember; the Fashion Against Aids collection is launching in little over week from now, May 20th.)
What do you think about the items?

XoXo Justine W.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten