Zoeken in deze blog

zaterdag 22 mei 2010

We did it 'klein monsters'!

Earlier this week I posted a video of Lady GaGa singing Speechless in the Gelredome (Arnhem).
When she paused the song and mentioned the plane crash in Lybia I definately got a little emotional. If you've been reading my blog these past few days, you probably know why.
I wanted to post other pictures and video's of GaGa's concert earlier but as I was busy preparing for my admission interview for AMFI (Amsterdam Fashion Institute) I just couldn't find the time.
The interview was today, I have no clue about what they thought of me and unfortunately I'll have to wait for at least another two weeks to find out, but I think I did okay. Pray for me guys!
But now... Miss GaGa.
I went to the concert with my friend Elza and my dad (too funny he actually wanted to go, lol).
The support act was 'Semi Precious Weapons', a band with a leadsinger who made me laugh my ass off! The guy was jumping around in stockings and a leather jacket, on gold glitter heels and kept on screaming; "You motherfuckerrrsss"! It was very funny but let's just say the songs aren't really my style... :P
I already said this in my previous post but, once again, Lady GaGa herself was amazing! She started with 'Dance in the dark' while making poses behind a huge screen. Next were 'Boys Boys Boys', 'Paparazzi', 'Poker Face', 'Alejandro', 'Monster' and off course 'Bad Romance'. She also sang 'Stand by me', originally performed by Ben E. King in the early 60's. This because the night before she performed the song at the Rainforest Fund in New York. It was very beautiful and special to hear her sing this.
I was blown away by the amazing outfits, dancers and the huge stage. GaGa brought along a car, a subway train, half a forrest, a fountain, a burning piano and a huge moving monster.
What was also very funny was that she kept calling the crowd 'klein monsters', 'little monsters' in English, but it actually is 'kleine' monsters. I thought it was very cute and I loved that she tried.
This was definately the most impressive show I've ever seen and I'm glad I went after all.
Last monday LiveNation announced that GaGa will return November 29, two days after my birthday, for another Monster Ball concert. For sure I'm attending this one as well!
Here are some pic's and video's I made during the show.

Really a coincidence: I wore the exact same outfit as I wore in Paris (except for the shoes)!
Outfit; red rose jacket H&M Garden Collection white tank top H&M Garden Collection jeans tregging Pieces green knotted peep-toes Christian Louboutin tote Jimmy Choo for H&M charm necklace - black pendant, silver gun, black skull - (Thomas Sabo)

Me                                                                                             My friend Elza



GaGa on her 'keytar' 





Like a fairy...



GaGa's bloody 'Alejandro' performance 

The crowd went nuts when she wrote 'Holland' on her arm with the blood!

'Alejandro' 

A beautiful blue dress, monster in the back.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik duim voor je! Spannend zeg! En aangezien ik jou talenten ken, denk ik dat je veel kans maakt.

    Mijn zus was ook naar Lady GaGa en vond het ook te gek!

    Je outfit is weer SUPER! Dat rode jasje *love*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen