Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 5 mei 2010

'Not' so Low Budget Look - Week 19

I'm boreddd! Today, May 5th, is 'Bevrijdingsdag' in Holland. It's to celebrate the end of World War 2, today, 65 years ago! Almost everybody has the day off, but not at my job of course... I'm sitting behind my desk doing nothing because there's nothing to do since the rest of the country actually is enjoying their free time...
No phone, no mail, nothing... So, seems like a good time to work on my blog, right?!
I wanted to create a new Low Budget Look for this week. Saturday I'm going shopping in Antwerp (Belgium) and I thought it would be fun to create a good Spring shopping-outfit.
When I finally finished the designer-look, I discovered it was kinda hard to find the cheaper look-a-like items... I tried a couple of things but I wasn't satisfied. I'm loving the expensive look and non of the cheaper stuff could measure up to it. That's why I decided to only post the designer look this week.
Maybe weird but... whateverrr! :)
Like I said, a good shopping-outfit. I chose this jumpsuit because it's easy to take off and put on again when you're trying things on. Also a small bag. When you're carrying one the size of a suitcase (which is often huge and heavy), you won't be able to carry all the shoppingbags with your new purchases. (smart right?!)
Don't wear heels! But I think I won't have to explain this. Do I?
What do you think? (Except for the price of course, haha)


DESIGNER




Chambray cotton jumpsuit - Matthew Williamson - € 620,-
'Fred' leather lace-up flats - Christian Louboutin - € 446,-
'Derby New Q' leather bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs - € 195,-
Metal logo bracelet - Fendi - € 147,-
Bangle set- Fendi - € 305,-
Hexagonal-frame acetate sunglasses - Balenciaga - € 293,-

Total price;     € 2006,-





XoXo Justine W.

2 opmerkingen: