Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 27 mei 2010

Low Budget Look - week 22

Hey everybody!
I promiss this will be my last post about Sex and the City. Well... at least for a little while (lol).
Since the second movie is premiering today in Dutch theaters, I thought it would be a nice idea to adjust this weeks Low Budget Post to the movie.
I was thinking about what Carrie would wear to the movies. Definately heels, that's for sure. A classic dress, but with a playful print, a clutch bag and colourful jewelry. Am I right?
I've been looking on the web for the right items and trust me, it wasn't that simple. What I think is funny, is that the designer look turned out looking like something Carrie would wear now (I mean, it could be a look in one of the movies), and the low-budget look like something she could have worn during the show, a couple of years back.
The colours I used are not colours I'd use together initially. But as we all know, Carrie is very good at combining prints and colours, at least Patricia Field is ;), so I thought that would be good for these looks too.
I really feel like I did a Carrie-worthy job this time, so tell me what you think!

DESIGNER



Polka dot cotton blend dress - Alice + Olivia - € 464,-
Couture patent leather pumps - Valentino - € 708,-
Oversized 'Ava' suede clutch - Mulberry - € 430,-
Lily White wood and horn bracelet - Marni - € 336,-
24-karat gold-plated Tropica Earrings - Bijoux Heart - € 269,-
(All from net-a-porter)

Total price;     € 2207,-


LOW BUDGET



Light blue cherry-print dress - River Island - € 35,-
St. Tropez Schutz simple peep toes - Bertie, by ASOS - € 75,-
Cord and jewelled gold plated tube bracelet - Sabrina Dehoff, by ASOS - € 136,-
Mint single cord rope and gold plated tube bracelet - Sabrina Dehoff, by ASOS - € 125,-
Statement earrings - ASOS - € 12,50
Lily Primadonna clutch - Lodis, by CoutureCandy - € 118,-

Total Price;     € 501,50


Too bad it's dark in the theater so no one's able to see your fabulous outfit :P !

XoXo Justine W.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey,

    I saw on Wendys blog that you wanted to see more of the BG s&tc2 windows...I shot them for Bergdorfs this week and posted them on my blog:
    http://modelizing.blogspot.com/2010/05/bergdorf-goodman-x-sex-and-city.html

    Hope you enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The first outfit is beautiful!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice!!! :)

    PS De slippers die jij vorig jaar droeg, (zag het een tijd geleden op je Kreta foto's bij hyves) hebben die een speciale naam? Ik zoek ze overal maar vind ze nergens!!?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen