Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 18 mei 2010

...so that they can hear us up in Heaven...

You probably understand I'm very busy with other things than my blog at the moment. I visit my friend everyday and try to help her in every possible way... She and her sister are so unbelievably strong, I can only imagine what it must feel like to loose both parents like this... I hope I'll never find out...
Last Saturday Lady GaGa's Monster Ball Tour stopped by in Arnhem and before I was sooooo excited to go, but because of all the drama I wasn't really in a concert-mood... I decided to go after all, which turned out to be great decision! The concert was AMAZINGGG! The outfits, the stage, the dancers and off course... GaGa herself! She's so fab! The complete show was a live performance while dancing and doing other weird stunts... Definately the most talented person in the world if you ask me!
My favorite part was when she performed 'Speechless' on the piano. The song already was one of my favorites, but this was extra special because she stopped in the middle of the song, and mentioned the plane crash in Libya... She dedicated the song to all the victems and she wanted us to hold each others hands and think of all the families who lost someone in the crash. We had to sing the rest of the song with her, so that they could hear us up in heaven... It really gave me goosebumps and it made cry a little... it was very impressing... I also thought it was very special she did this during 'Speechless', because my last post (about the crash), is called 'Speechless'...
Below is a YouTube video of the 'Speechless' moment.
I made pictures and videos myself but I'll post those later this week.
Let me know if you joined the concert and what you think about the video.

XoXo, Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten