Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 20 juli 2010

Back to Business!

Hey everyone!
First, I'd like to explain why my blog has been so dead the past few weeks:
July 3rd, I went on Holiday to Italy, like I'd mentioned before. So just before I left, I was writing a message that I would be gone for some time and when I was coming back again. But I was so busy packing and a little stressed out because of my (off course!) overweighted suitcase, that I totally forgot to post it! Yeah yeah, stupid me...
However, I came back last sunday and I promiss my blog will be up to date again from now on!

About my vacation, I had a really, REALLY great time with my two friends Lisa and Doreen.
*E 'stato Fantasticoooo!* Sadly I haven't seen much of Italy itself. Days were mostly spent on the beach because it was too hot to do anything else (arround 40 °C!!) and at night we went clubbing arround town.
We definately made a crazy picture taking record! More than 2000 (!) photo's! (Warning! Don't expect a lot of beauty and fashionable shots since we're all kinda... disturbed. :D haha!)
I'll post some pictures later this week.
For now; I promiss I will get back to work on my blog immediately ;) !

Ciao guys!

XoXo, Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten