Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 26 juli 2010

Fall's must-have nail polish!

Ok, we're still in the middle of summer, but Chanel is almost releasing it's new make-up line already! 'Les Contrastes de Chanel' is the must-have Fall 2010 make-up collection.
As you all know I'm a huge Chanel make-up fan (especially the nail polish), so I'm very excited about this launch.
After 'Jade' last Fall, 'Particulière' last Spring and 'Nouvelle Vague' this summer, Paradoxal will probably be the next big thing in nail-polish-world.
It is a dark greyish plum shade that reminds me of Particulière (Still one of my favorites!).
Chanel will also re-release Jade Rose this Fall. Jade Rose was originally released Fall '09, together with the popular 'Jade'. Because 'Jade' got all the attention 'Jade Rose' is getting a second chance this year.
The collection will launch somewhere in the middle of August (Netherlands).
I know I will get me some! What do you think of the new colours?

XoXo, Justine W.

       Jade Rose - a nude/pink shimmer                            Paradoxal - a grey/brown/purple shade.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten