Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 1 juli 2010

Dress me up!

Hey there!
So, I'm leaving for Italy in three (!) days, and I've been deciding what to pack for days now.
Definately a lot of dresses, cute tops, jewelry and last but NEVER least... Shoes! I'm really having a hard time picking them out! Don't worry though, I'll be fine :) .
But clothes... What would I wear in Italy? When I think of Italian women I see colorful maxi dresses, lots of platform sandals and shiny sunglasses.
Platform sandals... check! Sunglasses... check! Maxi dresses... ummm...? Yup! We've got a problem! I don't own a maxi dress! What am I going to do about that?
Well, I won't be able to go shopping for one before I leave, so I guess I'd have to buy one in Italy then.
Hmm... I can think of worse things. Maybe I'll even run into a cute Italian footballer! Since they are out of the World Cup '10 and already home, they are probably shopping because that will make them feel less sad. O, wait! Is that just women?
Anyway, I looked up a few dresses that I like (and can't afford... dream on hon'!) Especially the first two would fit in my closet perfectly! Any sponsors?
What is your thought about Italian women and what are your 'must-take-with-you' items?

Ciao!
XoXo, Justine W.

1. Silk jersey plunge front gown - Issa € 897,-
2. Silk printed maxi dress - Matthew Williamson € 1245,-
3. Strapless silk-crepe gown - Issa € 719,-
4. Printed silk-chiffon maxi dress - Matthew Williamson € 1327,-
(all from Net-a-porter.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten