Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 28 juli 2010

H&M, you've made my day!

I've just heard the best news ever! My favorite store of all times, is opening a 6-floor flagshipstore in Amsterdam! Of course I'm talking about H&M! It will all happen this Fall, and I can't wait!
I've been wondering for quiet some time what was going to be the purpose of this building, that has been under construction for a couple of years now. I couldn't have dreamed an enormous H&M would be popping up! 6 floors of clothing, 6 floors of accessories, 6 floors of... everything! Me = very happy! Can you tell?
Besides becoming the biggest store in The Netherlands, it will also be the first one selling H&M's Home Collection. Currently the Home Collection is only available at the Online Shop but all that will soon be in the past. They're going to use a new system for 'Home' items. For every product there will be magnets that can be picked up, then you take those to the cash register and there they will get you the product that's on the magnet. I don't know about this whole magnet-system but I'm sure they've thought it through.
I'm very curious about the interior. Since H&M is refurnishing all their stores, the new one is probably going to be very hip and modern. I'm actually hoping it will be just as pretty as for instance the one in Barcelona (Portal de l'Àngel) or New York City's Fifth Avenue H&M. But whatever it is going to look like, I'll love it anyhow!
The exact date of the opening isn't published yet, but I will keep you posted on that.
I'll be counting the days!

XoXo, Justine W.

Design H&M Barcelona, Portal de l'Àngel 22

H&M Fifth Avenue, New York, Manhattan.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten