Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 21 juli 2010

New arrivals!

Hey there!

When I got back from Italy last sunday the first thing I did when I got home was checking H&M's online shop. Well, at least after I had some sleep. (My night flight had a 4 hour delay, so we'd been stuck at an airport that was too hot and too small. OMG! There was only 1 shop open!)
I knew they had to have some new stuff in since H&M has new arrivals every two weeks.
A couple of tanks (one of them with Lady GaGa on it, I had seen this on the web before and couldn't find it in stores, so let's hope it's cute!), black/white leggings and two pairs of gloves (Real suede and leather!).
I allready have the lace shorts at home because I ordered those before. I absolutely L-O-V-E them! I'll post a picture of me wearing it later OK ;) ?!
What do you think of my latest purchases?!

XoXo, Justine W.

Tanktop - € 9,95                                                       Leggings - € 9,95

Suede gloves - € 24,95                                         Lace shorts - € 24,95

    Lady GaGa tank - € 14,95                             Leather gloves - € 24,95


4 opmerkingen:

  1. De lace short is super, heb hem zelf ook! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi shortje, heb hem zelf ook :D. En die tanktop is leuk, ik heb een andere variant daarvan (met de tekst 'best things in life are free').

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen