Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 29 juli 2010

Steal the deal!

Hey again!
OK, we all know I have a growing nail polish addiction for a couple of months now.
I still couldn't get over the fact that I had missed out on Chanel's 'Jade' last fall and since I'm still in love with the colour I decided to find myself a good duplicate. Lucky for me research was already done by lots of other people who couldn't get their hands on this amazing colour (or just thought it was too expensive).
I chose to buy 'Sold Out For Ever' by Catrice. The colour is very similar to the original. I'm wearing it right now and I love it! It even has a fine shimmer in it, just like 'Jade'.
I also bought a very pretty bright coral shade, 'I scream peach!', that looks a lot like Chanel's 'Orange Fizz'. (When I went to buy 'Orange Fizz' a couple of weeks ago it was sold out, so this is a great find for me!). On the image below it looks like 'I scream peach!' is a little more pink-ish, but in real life they're quiet similar.
Last but not least I've also found a nice grey-taupe colour, 'From dusk to dawn', that reminds me of Chanel's 'Particulière' a little. Although I do own this one, I decided to buy the look-a-like anyway. I just couldn't resist the low prices!
All nail polishes by Catrice cost only € 2,49 each! How cool is that! Can they be any cheaper?!
Besides these 3 colours I bought a few other shades;
  • Catrice Hot or Not? (good Chanel 'Splendeur' dupe)
  • Catrice I see through you
  • Essence Space Queen (Essence nail polishes cost only 1,29!)
  • Essence White Secret
  • W.I.C. by Herôme Jakarta
  • Max Factor - Max Effect Dazzling Blue, Cloudy Blue & Sunny Pink
So, I'm guessing that's enough for the time being, don't you think?! (Well, at least for 2 weeks. Then Paradoxal will hit Dutch stores and there's no way I'm passing this time! haha).
If you have any other tips about low budget buys, let me know!

XoXo, Justine W.

Catrice, in The Netherlands exclusively available at 'Kruidvat'.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb I scream peach gisteren ook gekocht, hij is leuk maar had toch wat meer rozig in plaats van het oranje verwacht.
    From dusk to dawn staat mij niet, ik verkoop hem op m'n blog.

    Leuke post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind het echt 3x niets. Na een aantal keer je handen wassen, ligt de nagellak al zo goed als van je nagels. Het lijkt wel of je nagels gaan vervellen, van die kleine stukjes. Ik vind het echt een groot verschil met een echte Chanel, qua kwaliteit. Qua kleur match de Jade zeker erg goed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the catrice nail polish


    likemydresstonight.blogspot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen