Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 2 juli 2010

We do like orange?!

Today is the day... The Dutch team will battle against Brazil for the World Cup '10. Hello?! Brazil!!! I'm sure this will be one of the toughest but also most exciting matches ever. I can't help it but I'm soooo nervous!
I'm guessing you all get the fact that I like to watch football. But there's always one thing bothering me.
Why is orange our national colour?! Why?! Nobody looks good in orange! (ok, not nobody... 'most' people... :P ) I'd rather wear light blue or something. But... a national colour can not be changed all of a sudden, just because some girl says on her blog that she doesn't like to wear orange. So I think I need to find another way to deal with this.
And orange doesn't always have to be hideous. That's why I've selected a couple of 'orange' items on Net-a-porter, that I do aprove of. Of course everything is a little pricy (what a surprise!), but most of the items I chose are on sale. Still expensive of course, but every little bit helps right?!
I wouldn't mind supporting the team wearing all this, would you?

XoXo, Justine W.


1. Rosette detailed sleeveless top - By Malene Birger € 157,-   (SALE)
2. Biarritz bikini - Milly € 143,-   (SALE)
3. Asymmetric silk mini dress - Halston € 745,-
4. Amalia Python shoulder bag - Lanvin € 1050,-   (SALE)
5. Espadrille cotton wedges - Stella McCartney € 141,-   (SALE)
6. Night Suede shoulder bag - Halston Heritage € 183,-   (SALE)
7. Pom-Pom thong sandals - Lanvin € 219,-   (SALE)
8. Pixie studded leather bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs € 276,-   (SALE)
9. Cut-out halterneck swimsuit - Rosa Cha € 162,-   (SALE)
10. Glass pearl necklace - Lanvin € 812,-
11. Ruffle-tier silk chiffon dress - Halston € 1466,-   (SALE)
12. Multi-strap leather sandals - Miu Miu € 276,-   (SALE)
13. Crocodile-effect leather wallet - DKNY € 66,-   (SALE)

2 opmerkingen: