Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 13 augustus 2010

Copy spotted!

Look what I found!
I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Nitrolicious, and saw her latest H&M showroom post. I noticed a black/gold brocade military jacket from the Fall collection and it immediately reminded me of Balmain and McQueen's Fall '10 shows. Both showed brocade items and even the whole setting at McQueen's show was baroque and looked like it came out of a 17th century painting.
I think this H&M jacket is a great copy of the trend and also a fabulous piece for those who can't afford Balmain. I may even like H&M's buttoning more than on the origianl Balmain. It has a more military feeling because of the straight-down buttons. I definitely like the new-military!
What do you think of this trend and H&M's copy?

I Salute you! Justine W.

   The Balmain Jacket                                                                                                     H&M's jacket        

sadly, 'THE' last show; Alexander McQueen A/W 2010

Picture H&M jacket:    Nitrolicious

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten