Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 19 augustus 2010

New arrivals!

Net-a-porter.com had some cool new arrivals yesterday!
THE Miu Miu dress that has been shown on every September cover! I love the huge bow on the neck collar. Unfortunately... it's sold out already!
Beautiful cutout Chloé boots. They are a lovely soft pink-ish terracotta colour and... no heels! So I bet they're very comfy.
A Mulberry knitted scarf that looks very warm and soft. I really like the cute pompoms on the ends. Would love to hang this around my neck since I'm always cold (and also a scarf addict :P).
And last, this Ksubi top with a cute little ghost on it. Looks great with a leather jacket!
Like 'em?

XoXo, Justine W.

 
Miu Miu dress - € 1550,-

 
Chloé cutout boots - € 845,-

 
Mulberry scarf - € 370,-

 
Ksubi top - € 90,-

(All from Net-a-porter.com)

1 opmerking: