Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 18 augustus 2010

Fashionable 'inspiration' wall

Morning!
Last weekend was pretty busy. Saturday I joined a festival with 2 of my best friends. I had a great time and I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Sunday I decided to finally say goodbye to my black and white wallpaper. It has been on there for about 3 years now and to be honest, I haven't really liked it since the beginning. I think the print is far to heavy. Luckaly the paper covered only one wall, the others are black and the last one's white.
My school starts next week so I'm very excited, and to begin this new period of my life I thought it would be time to make this ugly wall a fashionable 'inspiration' wall.
I spent the whole day sorting out my favorite magazine pages, tearing out new ones and glueing and composing them on my wall.
It was a very tireing job but I have to say I love (!) the final result.
I think it looks very cool and although this doesnt really look soothing either, it actually is. There are a lot more colours now but it looks calmer because there's less contrast I think.
What do you think of my latest creative outburst?

XoXo, Justine W.







6 opmerkingen:

  1. wow dat moet een rotklus zijn geweest zeg!
    Maar het resultaat is echt heel erg mooi!!!

    liefs,
    DeeD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het heeft echt iets leuks! Soms dan wordt het rommeling maar dit staat mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een rotklus!! Maar wel met resultaat! Leuk hoor! Ik had in mijn oude kamer ook zo'n soort muur maar dan alleen zwart wit foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. AAh zo leuk! Ik had eens een lelijke kast zo beplakt =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen