Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 4 augustus 2010

I want !!!

Look at this beauty...
Ever since this bag was featured in July's L'Officiel it's been stuck in the back of my head.
I keep thinking about the beautiful colours, the *fab* 'phonewire' handle, the cute beads... everything is pefect about the 'Monogram Duffle Underground', exept for... the price off course...
It's € 2600,- at the P.C. Hooftstraat Louis Vuitton store. A little over my budget, unfortunately.
I usually don't want anything 'fake' in my closet but I'm seriously thinking about finding one!
Has someone seen it on sale by any chance?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. waauuuww super mooie tas!!!!

    xxx
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So original bag! I understand you want it! ;)

    Marie
    http://so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aah love it, had hem ook al in een magazine gezien! Vind het wel echt een zomertas trouwens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen