Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

First week back in school!

OOPS! Sorry again for this somewhat late post! My new school, the Amsterdam Fashion Institute, has got me pretty tide up!
Last week I've visited the 2 introduction days and yesterday the real thing started! I have to say, it's a lot of work, but I'm really enjoying it!
I'd like to show you some photos I took during the introduction. Day two started with an interesting reading about Fashion Photography which was followed up by a visit to the FOAM, Photomuseum Amsterdam.
Until September 15th there will be an exposition of Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin's work. A world famous fashion photographing duo that has been working together for more than 25 years and works for clients such as Chloe, Balmain, YSL, Gucci and many more. Often featured in W Magazine, Vogue and The New York Times, they're definately at the top of the photographing world!
FOAM shows an extensive collection of their work from 1985 until now which is worth seeing once.
Here are some pictures I took on my way to - and in the museum.
Have you been to this expostion yet, and what do you think of IVL & VM's work?

XoXo, Justine W.


Famous Theater 'Carre'







Beautiful building on the Keizersgracht.

 






YSL                                                                                    Chloe
Alexander McQueen

Daria Werbowy as Inez

Balmain 2010


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten