Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 13 augustus 2010

Must have outerware!

Hello again!
It's not really coats and jackets weather yet, but I can't help myself thinking about the newest must-haves for the upcoming season! I'm actually a little bored by everything in my closet at the moment, so in my head I'm throwing it all out and replacing it with the hottest items of the moment. Think of it as 'From catwalk to closet', but literally :P haha.
I've already picked out some coats I'd loooove to have. Well, the style at least. A good camel, leopard fur or pilot from Zara won't be a problem at all!
Now... let's hope I'll find me some soon! If you've seen anything like pictured below and you may think I'd be interested, let me know! Like I said, I'm looking for a nice fur coat (fake off course, and I'd also like a good leopard print), a camel coat and a cool shearling pilot jacket. ;)
What are you planning to treat yourself with for the cold days?

XoXo, Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten