Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 9 augustus 2010

Misty purple...

Heey there!
I got it! This time I didn't miss out!
Yesterday I bought Chanel 'Paradoxal'. The newest must-have nailpolish for Fall. The colour really is amazing! It is a combination of grey, brown and purple, a pretty dark colour.
When I took a closer look into the bottle, 'misty purple' were the first words that popped up in my head.
It's a misterious shade with a fine puprle shimmer, that lights up in the sun beautifully.
In the first pic it looks like the purple is dominating but it really isn't, it's just the flash here.
If you're thinking about buying it yourself, get it quick! They will be out of stock before you know it! And this is a Limited Edition again, so they probably won't be restocking when their out!

XoXo, Justine W.

PS: also very beautiful, the 'Vert Khaki' eyeshadow! An olive green shade with gold shimmer. Lovely colour! Will match hazel and green eyes the best! I'll add a picture below.
(Just broke my new shiny Paradoxal painted thumb nail! Why?! WHY?!)


Chanel Fall 2010 'Paradoxal' Limited Edition nail polish (€ 21,50 @ 'De Bijenkorf')


Chanel Fall 2010 'Vert Khaki' Limited Edition eyeshadow

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten