Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 4 augustus 2010

Here we come, Forest! Here we come!

Morning guys!
It's raining! YUK! I'm glad I put on a longsleeve this morning, it really isn't that warm today.
I'm loving warm and sunny days but this weather kinda makes me wanna wear warm and cozy Fall items again! I've picked out a couple of items in all kinds of green colours. Greens are much seen next season. From Army to Moss, from Bottle to Olive. Green it must be.
I've always had a thing for green. If you ask me, the best time to wear it is Fall. Leaves are changing to red, orange, yellow and brown shades, while you're keeping green alive. Love it!
I love summer but at the same time... Can't wait for Fall to arrive!

XoXo, Justine W.


Low-rise skinny jeans - J Brand - € 215,-
Wool cape jacket - Diane von Furstenberg - € 410,-
'Falabella' small chain-trimmed bag - € Stella McCartney - € 645,-
Bell-sleeve wool blend cardigan - Miu Miu - € 570,-
'Rocco' leather tote, forest green - Alexander Wang - € 830,-
Paillette panel silk-chiffon top - € 149,-
Cashmere and silk blend jumpsuit - Stella McCartney - € 825,-
'Automne Leaf' necklace - Lanvin - € 935,-
Sequin bustier cotton dress - Alice + Olivia - € 450
'Tribute' spotted leather sandals - Yves Saint Laurent - € 1270,-
Sterling silver 'Scarab' beetle earrings - Bottega Veneta - € 200,-

(all from Net-a-porter.com)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!
    Great post!
    Everything is amazing!
    Love the pants, the dress, the jumpsuit, the shoes, the necklace!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen