Zoeken in deze blog

zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

"We're smiling but we're close to tears"

Hey there!
Here's a song I'd like to share with you. It's called ' For The First Time', by The Script.
The song is about the worldwide crisis and people who's lives are turned upside down because of it.
I love music from The Script. They released their first single ' The Man Who Can't Be Moved' about two years ago and I remember I had it on repeat for quiet a while! Now it's the same story with 'For The First Time'. I think these lyrics are very beautiful and I'm sure lots of people can relate to the words. For example, "I got a new job now on the unemployment line". Very touching and well chosen if you ask me!
I love the leadsinger's voice, Danny O'Donoghue. He really has an amzing sound.
Unfortunately there's no video yet but I'm sure that won't take too long.
Well, listen for yourself. Do you like The Script and how do you feel about their newest single?

XoXo, Justine W.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten