Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 17 augustus 2010

Pretty Little Liars

Hey guys!
Just a quick one today since I'm pretty busy at work (it's my last week here and there are all those loose ends that need to be tight up before I leave ;) ).
I've been watching this new series and I'm hooked! I love this show! It's 'Desperate Housewives' but with teenagers! Poor in a little 'Gossip Girl' and POOF! Pretty Little Liars is born!
ABC's newest show is based on the best-selling book series Pretty Little Liars written by Sara Shepherd.
I bought the first book about two years ago but for some reason I still haven't read it. When I discovered the TV series I needed to watch it!
The story is about 5 girls from a town called Rosewood. While they're having a sleepover in a barn, one of them, Alison, disappears. About a year later her body is found and the others think they can finally move on until... they all start receiving texts, emails and letters from... A.
Except for the whole mistery around A. they all have their secrets. To name one; Aria meets a cute guy in a bar and falls for him pretty hard. Him: same story. When she walks into English class the next day she meets her new teacher. Yup. It's her cute bar-boy. What to do when you're in love with your teacher?! OMG I looooove stories like these. Forbidden romances... could watch 'em for ever!
Earlier this year ABC announced their new show to premiere in June. The first season has already ended and existed out of 10 episodes. I've watched all 10 of them and I'm definately hungry for more! The show will be back somewhere this Fall. Let's hope it won't be to long!
It wasn't announced to premiere on Dutch television yet, but I'm sure it won't be long until NET 5 (I'm guessing they'll broadcast it) does.
If you're bored these last few days before school and work are starting again in September, watch it! Perfect during this shitty weather! Enjoy!

XoXo, Justine W.


Aria with cutie teacher Ezra.

The other hottie (if you ask me): Alex. No details, find out for yourself :)

1 opmerking:

  1. Lijkt me echt geweldig om te kijken!
    Ik heb het boek ook gelezen en die vond ik ook geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen