Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Love the way you lie...

Morning!
Finally! The song that has been on repeat my entire holiday (and after) has a video! Eminem and Rihanna's 'Love the way you lie' is one of my favorite songs at the moment and I've been really curious about  the video.
Big Hollywood stars Megan Fox ('Transformers') and Dominic Monaghan ('Lost') are starring in it as the abusive couple the song is about. I think they're both perfectly casted for these roles and that they really make this story 'come alive'.
Rihanna and Eminem also appear in the video but not in the storyline.
I have to say that I like Riri's newest look. She can definately do the red hair.

XoXo, Justine W.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i love that song, i've only watched this video once and it impresses me. Rihanna is way too awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen