Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 26 augustus 2010

Speed up!

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for the lack of updates but it has been a busy week.
I've been helping my successor at work since next friday will be my last day at the office. And this week is also my first week officially being a student at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. Today and yesterday were both introduction days and I had a great time! I'll tell you about that in my next post.
For now I'd like to discuss the weekend. D., one of my best friends, participates a 'car cross' in Abcoude once a year. It's called 'Autocross Abcoude' and D. entered for the 4th time this year.
We arrived early, arround 10AM, since preparation is everything! The event itself started at 12AM.
There we were, my other BF L. and myself, encouraging our bestie in her 'Pussy Wagon'. In all three rounds she scored pretty well! 6th, 3rd and 7th! This was enough to grab a place in the finals!
We all were super excited when she raced off, unfortunatly... barely half a minute after they started a big clash happened! Two cars ended up in a ditch and some others crashed onto a couple of straw bales. D. managed to get back on track but it turned out her car broke down in the clash. She only drove one more round but that was it... So, no big prize for her in 2010 but we did have a great day and lots of fun!
Let's hope she'll get further next year. For sure that I'm going to be there!
Here's some of the action. Like it?

XoXo, Justine W.

Up front!

hottest cross-chick ever!



2 annoying kids in a car


My brother has his daily thinking moment :P

mechanic skills?!


Ready? ... GO!

How cute! :P

The door's always open! haha

The 'final' clash!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten