Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 19 augustus 2010

GaasperPleasure 2010

Like I wrote yesterday in my 'Fashionable inspiration wall' post me and my friends went to visit a festival last weekend, 'GaasperPleasure'. It's a small festival just outside Amsterdam.
It was my first time at a festival and I have to say, I had a pretty good time!
Actually it's a shame I hadn't done it before. But well, there's a first time for everything!
I was suppose to go just with D. but L. called she got out of work early so I was happy she joined in a little later. Also walked into a couple old friends from High school wich was very funny.
It wasn't too crowded since it had been shitty weather for days. I guess people weren't convinced it would be a nice day. Luckaly it was! The weather was perfect! Sunny all day and the temperature was just right, so we stayed out 'till midnight. Also great DJ's who all played relaxing funky tech-house music.
I'll definately go again next year and I'm planning to visit more festivals next summer! Lovely!

XoXo, Justine W.

Me

 D.

Best friends

  

 
J. maybe had a beer too much...


 Kermit also paid a visit

 
Witches of East Wick

The biggest weirdo ever :P

Same weirdo... different outfit! haha

D. & L. <3

L. with her cute little hat :P

Me, D., T. and L.

Outfit:
Studded eagle top H&M jeans ZARA flats Dune Wayfarer sunglasses RayBan owl necklace H&M Lightning necklace ASOS 2-coin necklace DIY claw ring ASOS black and golden stud rings ASOS
Nails:
Paradoxal Chanel

1 opmerking: