Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 11 augustus 2010

Inspiration - Week 32

Need some inspiration? Maybe this will help.
I've decided to create more inspiration 'mood-boards' because I always receive positive comments on them.

What's on your Fall wishlists?! Mine definately includes a camel coat. They were all over the catwalks and I think it is very nice, sophisticated, classic trend, that has been gone for quiet some time. I mean, I can't remember camel coats being hot and happening. Can you? There maye have been a single designer now and then who added one in his collection but the glorious camel coat-days are ages ago.
But as we all know it's back! Seen at Chloé, Alexander Wang, Ralph Lauren, Prada and many more!
I especially loved what Chloé showed us. I got really inspired by the warm classy colours. Mustard, Ochre, Camel, Sand, Cognac. These make me want it to be Fall already. Imagine yourself in a Chloé look, walking through a Fall forest, surrounded by red, yellow and brown leaves. Perfect right?!
I took an image of Chloé's show and searched for items matching the trend.
As you know I usually pick items that are wayyyy too expensive, but this inspiration post is a low-budget only post! Maybe this time you're able to actually afford something featured below :P .
I hope this is the first of many to come!
What do you think?

XoXo, Justine W.


1. Premium silk hareems - Topshop - € 66,-
2. Longsleeve shift dress - Topshop - € 54,-
3. Faux fur stole - Topshop - € 30,-
4. Scoop back maxi dress - Topshop - € 34,-
5. Studded bow banana flat - Mango - € 59,90
6. Ruched sleeve blazer - Topshop - € 72,-
7. Pom Pom hood gilet - Topshop - € 60,-
8. Gold/Black 'French Connection'ring - Asos - € 18,-
9. Button backside tie waistcoat - Topshop - € 54,-
10. Leaf & ahorn necklace - Topshop - € 22,-
11. Leather croc bag - H&M (in stores soon) - € 59,95
12. leather gloves - H&M shop online - € 19,95
13. Wool oversized boyfriend coat - Topshop - € 114,-
14. belted drape cardigan - H&M shop online - € 29,95

1 opmerking:

  1. Love everything!
    I want a camel coat, red leather pants, leopard shoes, a shearling jacket....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen